The news...At times it seemed far fetched it was so terrible, so I stopped listening to it... and I know its because the only societal feedback I need from the world are the happenings of entertainment, shows and things I'd like to see and do in the world. I was sorely reminded why it's so depressingly burdening on one's life and thoughts when I read the paper yesterday. Written as 4 'minors' - well if you want to refer to 17 year old perverted, hormonal young men as minors - well, they gang raped a mentally disabled girl and recorded the entire event. (As a joke) coz apparently not everyone finds Demetri Martin funny (just saying) and other comedians of the like, but gang rape video's will fulfill their comical needs. wtf. moving on. What's worse about this story, which kills me when I go on to even think about why the fuck this was able to happen........ but this is the 3rd time that the girl has had this happen to her. But due to her mental disability, her form of description and lack of proof and and.. it was always dismissed in court. So now, what with this video making it around the world and back (unsure whether after the court case or before) she can finally put her perps behind bars. Welllll, so you'd think. According to the "justice" system, these idiots have been let out on R500 bail.... Wooooooooooa don't go too high there, they may not be able to be bailed out! (as if they should be able in the first place) And to make matters worse, they aren't going to be charged of rape. Only assault - which can be fined. Criminal Justice in this country is screwed up beyond description. This is why I don't read the news... every blog would be angry hating... bunch of c you next tuesdays.

No comments:
Post a Comment