Saturday, 28 July 2012

In this moment

So its late, I'm a tad sick.. on the up I think though, which is good considering the life I returned to was pretty much the life I left... Funny that, given it was only 3 weeks I was away. Haha... but yes, one can only dream of change I guess. Well that's why we make our own changes. Not all is doom and gloom though, I have a lot to show and a lot that I realised, enjoyed, experienced and also... came back to. Before I get ahead of myself with the tours' experiences and all the pics I could possibly load here, a few things..

-In London, every mechanical machine at every moment... tells you what it's doing when it's doing it
-In all the phrasebooks they give you, there's never a phrase that translates to "i'm just looking" which leads to awkward pointing at eyes motion and smiling - so not cool
-Everyone in Europe can pretty much speak English, well, at least where it matters - behind counters
-Tubing all day every day can make you feel like you're still swaying side to side when on stable ground if you stand still at any given time
-Just because you're on the right number train/tube/tram, doesn't mean you're going in the right direction
-Milka is NOT overrated... ever
-Its virtually impossible to fuck up take away tea. So I started getting that to go...
-The top bunk is not just not fun anymore...
-Having coins on you, is almost always necessary... yes, bathrooms have now become a luxury, not a given
-The Eiffel Tower at night, is NOT overrated
-You do not see sexy italians on tour trips in italy, just... tourists.. really.. they're everywhere.
-The ponte vecchio bridge is dear to my heart
-I will go back to Europe tomorrow If i have the chance...




2 comments:

  1. nice write-up cazakstani, you say a lot without saying anything at all.
    i'm interested in the "just looking" phrases..
    sing key will use them a lot, if u know what i mean.. and you may go back anytime... coz u come back with goodies, haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Korks... yeah i'd love to.. but not yet. You know me. always got goodies to give. Sharing's caring hahaha :)

      Delete