Sunday, 26 May 2013

Good comes back

I never used to believe in the pay it forward concept... Although I guess I believed that by doing good, good might come into your life. I do still...  -believe that I mean. But one thing I have learned is that the good you do, isn't necessarily reciprocated from the ones you do the good for... It does, however, come from others. Hence the 'pay it forward' concept.. The point I'm trying to make I guess, is that even if I do a lot for certain people and feel they can't voice any gripes toward me  (if even have any) ... I shouldn't feel the need to stop doing the favours I do, or feel deserving of anything from them in return because it finds it's way back to you in other ways, from others places, and other people... And that's a cool thing. It means there's no need for resentment. Kinda tough sometimes, when I know how important it is to make people who do good for me feel good about themselves for having done it. I suppose not everyone shares that sentiment.


No comments:

Post a Comment