Thursday, 27 June 2013

Satisfaction confliction

No matter how many times I prepare my own meals, and LOVE doing it..... no matter how many times I taste it and think 'flip, that's pretty amazing'..... no matter how creative I can get with a healthy dish, (because eating healthily, tasting good and the enjoyment I get from creating something in the kitchen, regardless how amateur it might be, covers all the aspects I need to get satisfaction out of my hunger), and the pleasure of satisfying that hunger. So I think cool.......... I'm full........ I did good......... that was good........no one needs sweets and shit when the food was THAT good...surely? Then I see pictures like these... and my mouth literally starts to water... There is nothing in this whole world, ever in the world of everness that ever lived...... that can replace.... chocolate. ever. I don't want to even live in a world where it ceases to exist. the end.

PS - I might just be over dramatizing it a touch... but I tend to do that... especially when I haven't had in 5 days. Tomorrow might be my Choc flavour nutritech tryout, haha. Or chocolate with my popcorn 2m night.




                                  Awwwwwwwww !!!!

1 comment:

  1. That moment when the warm Lindt chocolate sauce oozes out of your deep fried chocolate ganache pancake and melts the fresh vanilla ice-cream on the side...

    ReplyDelete