If I don't work out... I'm lazy
If I work out too often... I'm trying to prove something
If I'm thin... I'm too thin
If I drink... Im a party animal
If I don't drink... I'm boring
If I take take selfies...I love myself
If I shy away from pics... I'm being silly
If I'm confident... I'm arrogant
If I don't like bad service... I'm full of shit
If I'm friendly to guy friends... I'm leading them on
If I'm cold to guy friends... I'm being a bitch
If I'm nice... I'm too nice
If I'm outspoken... Im opinionated
People want to and will judge others for any possible reason they can because they hate to see outspoken, hard working, active, healthy, friendly people actually enjoying their lives.... They believe something must be wrong or it's all a cover up or some form of compensation for loneliness or dissatisfaction in their lives.... These statements pertain to everyone.. It's how everyone judges everyone.. So screw everyone.. Being unique is all we have..
Dammed if you do and dammed if you don't,
so we should do what we want.....
The ones who dig you...... Will dig you anyway....





No comments:
Post a Comment