Thursday, 12 June 2014
Pleats and Treats
I created this page for my sister to showcase her designs and ever since.. the response has been aymayzing.... :) Of course there are more pleats than there are treats haha, (that being my department) but it was more of a gimmick to get people to see her stuff. Though I did receive one or two requests for my lemon meringue haha. Anyway we've made a good online team where she makes what she does and I take photos, make them cool for the page and market it. In turn she makes me stuff. Win Win, who wouldn't love that. Today she left something for me at her house that she had made, as well as one for my mom. It's a new thing that she's going to be doing for functions and gifting etc. She actually made the bracelets herself, created the card and then gave a personalized message to my mom and made a personalized one for me....................... was nice timing....... when things are hectic, to get something that makes you smile inside despite what's happening outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment