Monday, 21 July 2014

Jeremy Loops eve in JBay

I don't tend to drive through the night for concerts (I totally should though), but when I heard that Jeremy Loops was going to be here, and that it was down the road, it wasn't really a question anymore, but rather a given. Got there shortly after 7pm on Friday night only to be told that he would be on at 11pm and that the Lucas Reunion band would be on at 10pm. 4 Hours to kill.... um... ok let's get food. So, off to a little restaurant nearby, as you can see below, it had decadent cheesecake, which was preceded by Chicken and Bacon nachos unlike any other I've had. So an all round winner place to kill the time. IT was around 9:30pm that we all headed up to Jolly Dolphin and the band was playing already and loads of people around. Very cool, had fun and too many laughs at what seemed like super strange people. It's cool when you're with someone who laughs and judges in that same like-minded way, haha, yes Hayley, you did a great rendition of a gay american guy pleading for his blue jersey with the stars, because there literally was a typical boy jock with perfect blonde wavy hair, teeth and height with a blue jersey and stars. You probably had to be there... Jeremy Loops was awesome. Left around 12pm - waaaay past my bedtime hahaha. Worth the effort for sure. Except I remember how annoying drunk kids are and the lines they say:  #Digyourteeth 




No comments:

Post a Comment