Thursday, 11 September 2014

More on cvws2k

One of my loves...... is my car...... and for some time now it's been a little "rattled" and driving with some unfavoured strain. I took it into a number of places due to no one knowing exactly what it could be. Lots of different opinions. I almost purchased new engine mounts... Thank goodness I went with "check first" at another place before making hasty decisions. Engine mounts are perfect. Could be diff amounts, could be prop shaft, could be CV's............... Forums explain something that we haven't checked yet. It seems it could be the inner CV's. So my car was dropped off this morning at the CV guys (for what I hope is the last time). Below a few shots of trial and error up until this point. It's taken a while, but.....Time....was needed to eliminate potential things wrong. So hopefully it's sorted this time, because I'm not fetching it until it's right............. Keen to drive it the way it's intended :)



No comments:

Post a Comment