Little too intense for a rainy Tuesday morning? Yeah I thought so too..... welcome to my life.
If we constantly mould ourselves to suit situations and people in every day experiences, then surely the only time we're truly being ourselves is when we're alone? In Japan they have a theory, one I resonate with (as I'm sure most do), and that's that we actually have 3 faces....
So back to my theory on why I am always on the great search for self understanding. When for many, many years you constantly spend 80% of your day showing the 2 faces that require presenting in the real world..... then perhaps that's where the confusion comes in? You start to forget the 3rd one, the true one.... who you are.... but the next part is... if the other 2 are there most of the time... is that not more of who you now actually are... and the 3rd is just a figment of what once was.... it was your base for building into who you are now.
Anyway a million bucks says you read this and say wow, you really are lost, or confused, or high on cocaine.... but no, well, no to the coke... I don't think there's any light, answers or self awareness at the end of a R20 note....
Philosophizing about life and it's meaning and people and their purposes is all fun and games until you realise you haven't discovered your own. I know that there are plenty things I want to insist on making time for that I haven't been, I guess life takes over what we want out of it essentially.
Everyone says "as long as we're having fun....." and while I agree, I also have a deep yearning and always have for "as long as what I'm doing has meaning..." so ya, balance to be found... The saga continues.... until one day the the last side of the rubicks cube clicks in place and everything makes sense.
Until then................
Making the most of the unknown

No comments:
Post a Comment