Why would we get to experience fairy tales if they don’t exist? Why would our hearts and minds allow us to believe in that kind of life, if we’d struggle to manage or cope without it once we’ve had a taste? Why when I see someone else cry it hurts so much that I feel responsible for their emotion? No matter who it is.... and the reason behind their pain....
We Should do more things and watch more things that move us.............I’m watching Dear John and the tears fall faster than I can wipe them away... but it feels good, because it moved me....... much like civil twilight did that one time...... much like the lumineers did that time..... much like Manny Walters just did.... so many things that we’re missing... by being caught up.... we can’t help what puts light inside of us, for me it’s music.... instruments.... and emotion...
No comments:
Post a Comment