Ok, so I have decided (again) to take my overseas trip a little more seriously. I plan to go next year in June or July. I guess seeing as how I can now book it without going into any form of debt repayment whilst doing it, is why I'm considering it more or at least being more serious about it. One of the major apprehensions for me is always when you do something like this a whole year in advance - you never quite know where you'll be in life when the time comes to hop on a plane - alone - and leave the country for 2 weeks. But that being said, my apprehension to things has always been the reason I never do things at all. So who cares where I am, what im doing or who I'm seeing or not seeing (more likely the latter) - I have never been, and regardless of my circumstances at the time, an overseas trip to explore Europe could never be a reason to mess with or interfere with what life I'm living at the time. It needs to be done. So i'm doing it. If anyone's keen to join, flip - the more the merrier, I'd love it. But again, I can't keep waiting for others in order to do that which I need to accomplish out of life.
This is the option I'm looking at and I am quite happy to say it'll cover just about everything I'd want out of a first time trip experience. It needs to all be paid up by the end of next month.. So yeah, quite excited that I'll have 'got myself tied in' soon - so as not to change my mind (again) !!
http://www.topdeck.travel/europe-trips/euroclub-htew/european-wonder




No comments:
Post a Comment