Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Raise the roof

So I found the exact colour....!! Now all I need is to find a frame. Haha, well, coz the rest comes easy It seems. And where I was leaning toward the teal contrast... (yes I did just start a sentence with 'and' - but it's my blog and therefore can write what I like and escape judgement) Or... at the very least pretend not to be concerned with it. I'm also looking at doing all the parts in white. Which is odd, given the fact that a white accessory isn't on my list of favourite things. But then again, on a bicycle with another colour it looks pretty mad. So let's see. That decision has yet to be made. At least one has been made though. It's a step I guess. A baby step........ but one nonetheless. Finding the frame you would think might be an easy task, except it's really not. Especially when you're trying to find the 'right one'. Funny how the right one isn't the cheapest, nor is it the most expensive, nor is it the best. But 'right' is more in line with what I want it to look like, given what I know I like, and how I imagine it will fit with me. Anyway... hence the task at hand. Perhaps when I'm in Cape Town again, the land of fixie culture.... Welllll that's a lie... its the land within South Africa where fixie culture exists. Maybe there, is where I will find 'some diamonds', here's hoping.  For now, even though I don't have it... I know what it is that I would like to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment