Wednesday, 15 February 2012
Single Speed: Part 2
As it mostly goes... things don't happen over night... But what does happen is, that a picture begins to form or the end result starts to become more clear over time. And like anything, the restless ambition is inescapable, yet patience is so important. Well if anyone knows me and knows me well, I don't decide I want something until I know I can have it. The anxiety is too much to contain when I want something. So i choose in my mind to 'not want it yet'... Strange... but I know emotion that goes into that decision.. it's a type of patience that need not be tapped into yet - it's a back of the mind thought almost. The reason I do this, is because the second I decide I need to own something or have something in particular - then life as I know it comes to a halt, so that I can focus and direct all my energy to get that 'thing' as soon as humanly possible. Waiting... - not my forte. So now, back to my point... I am restlessly learning the game of patience in the one thing that has all my energy at the moment, which is (as you know from my earlier post) building my Single. But, I'm at part 2 and I have a feeling the others are going to start coming soon... What it will be in the end - only time will tell, but the 'ride' thus far has been fun. Latest part - a set of new, white DMR pedals..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment