My bike wouldn't be complete if it didn't have a touch of cape town parts.. So whilst on our mad trip (earlier post) We somehow managed to find the time to shop... and in doing so, couldn't avoid a bicycle shop if we were walking right past one - that would be ludicrous! Nonsense talk! So we pulled in.... all looked around at the things on offer and all found something we 'needed' hahahaha. 2 of my 'needs' - actually I am confident enough to say mine actually were needs, unlike others... whose 'wants' are described as 'needs' on a regular basis. But I'll admit I have become quite fond of the scrambled meaning's behind the words. :) Anyway, long story short, (or undertall -as another familiar term of 'endearment') hahaha. Like an indian I got my gold chain, and in keeping with the white, found a crazy pair of xposure white levers... All fair and well to have the levers.... but without the brakes, I'm riding into a wall..... literally! hahahha :P


No comments:
Post a Comment