Friday, 23 March 2012

This is my face!

Sometimes in life your character wavers.. and not because you are the type to lose yourself... but the fact that people can bring you to be someone else... Quite daunting when you think about it. A 'wrong' relationship can smother your personality by having changed you into someone you're meant to be for that person and not actually the person you are and were. Some people can bring out the best in you on the flip side of the coin... This too, can be a wavered version of who you really are or just made you reach who you really are at the right time... But at the end of the day are we all being the people we are, or the people we want to be and like to see in ourselves? Surely when you say to yourself - "I am the person I want to be when I'm around and with you" That is the person that counts.. Right now, I am the person I want to be... that makes me feel really good. Some people are in those relationships and don't get out... those people will never be who they want to be again. If you're around someone and you're being the version of yourself that you don't like, then this person is not good for you. If you be yourself and if you're too nice - realise that you'll resent people at certain points, because not everyone is 'too nice'. If you're an asshole and you go around being one and you're aware of that - realise that people aren't always going to like you. But BE yourself.... you'll end up having the right click around always.. Life's too short. If we can spend all our days around the people who like ourselves and love us as we are..... then you are among the lucky. It's not always easy when people travel in packs, because due to us all being so different in so many ways, your nearest and dearest might have a side to them that meshes very well with people you wouldnt necessarily. These things happen and these things aren't the worst things in the world either. I feel that as long as I treat those who are like my own family as I would treat my family, then I am doing all I 'need' to do.... Any other issue people have can fall in line with the rest that people face day in and day out. We'll deal with those when the time is right. Which sometimes I don't find the time for. Funny that.



No comments:

Post a Comment