Friday the 13th arrived on Monday the 16th. Joy. Whilst getting ready for work I noticed, when I took my phone of of 'charge', that it had in fact not charged for one second during the night and I had one bar left. Really???? Traffic was a nightmare, apparently PE managed to develop an additional 500 cars to the weekday William Moffat traffic flow. fml. In realising how late I was going to be for work, I decided (given I had to get a new box of cereal for the office) that I'd shoot into the PNP Hypermarket... only to find that their trading hours begin at 9am. fml. Soooo back onto the moffat, nothing's subsided, obviously.. and ponder the next idea... hmm, dodgy Burt Drive spar.. They may not have special K (may not), but even if they have All bran, I'll deal. Eventually I arrive, get in there's 3 columns of cereal - copious amounts of corn flakes and rice crispies, pronutro and muesli and every unhealthy kiddies cereal you can possibly imagine. No effing All bran, and it's not even worth mentioning that what I ACTUALLY wanted wasn't there, that was quite clearly a ridiculous idea I had conjured in my mind. So hence my charming Monday morning mood I stated that I wasn't being unreasonable, as All bran is only the most popular cereal in the world... Anyway settled with weetbix, got the fuck out, started a my car a couple of times and headed for work. Then my cellphone battery died. fml. Trying to not let all these 'annoyances' entice the mini hulk within... I decided to start working... all was fine and going well, until.............................. the power tripped. Seriously?
Seriously?

No comments:
Post a Comment