Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Life....... behind bars

Life.......... well, it's enjoyable at times, it's hard at times, it's complicated and even incredible at times. Being one person who likes to try be that same person as often as possible, and generally how most people know me to be... it is challenging at times, when the truest version exists in the incredible times, yet, feels the resistance of the hill I climb when they're not so. A hill with slight incline over a long distance, is tough..... it takes longer, feels more challenging, but at no point do I need to give up, and take an alternative route or action... Striving, and endurance and I'll make it - no matter the time.. I'll get there.. its not an impossibility. A hill with a steep incline no matter the distance - let's go with short distance even... it's so hard, because it's something you weren't prepared to feel... you weren't sure you body could handle... you weren't sure if you had the strength to make it. I'm not making it. I try... it's too steep, so what do I do... I get off and I walk it... it's the only way I know how to get to the top. Don't get me wrong, the walk isn't easy... I'm pushing a burden and extra weight up with me. But once I make it to the flat... suddenly the weight is lighter, the walk is easier, the burden is gone and I can get back on and face the challenges I know I can withstand.


No comments:

Post a Comment