I question humanity and on equal footing - the sanity of people, when our Ambulance services are now burning shit in the streets and refusing to work (and just to get you up to speed - their work involves saving lives). But the humanity in question starts at a deeper source of the problem, and that is with the people at the top who just refuse to pay the wages these Ambulance services deserve. Greed is tearing our economy to shreds when all the A-holes in power are constantly feeding their personal lifestyles over and above the lifestyles of the society that we live in. So now I am going to remember a little song that I sang many years ago when I saw an Ambulance... "Touch my head, touch my toes, I hope I'm never in one of those" Coz I sure as hell can't expect to get to hospital in time to survive anything physically traumatic, when my rescuers are dancing around flames and crap in the middle of the streets, singing songs. So Zuma, and all your corrupt cronies, if you could stop eating, marrying, flying and partying for even a month, I'm pretty sure we'd feel a difference, that's how exorbitant your lavish lifestyle affects us all down here.
Sincerely patient on a gurney
(All dressed up and nowhere to go)
Not sure who's more to blame... but have a look at these dumbasses who on every given day, drive our incapacitated bodies to hospitals..
No comments:
Post a Comment