Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Always on the pulse

 

I have danced and loved to all my life... whether it be at the start with dad...


Or eventually in my own bedroom to crazy girl music or bands I dreamed of seeing one day...


Or girls' nights out, where the music didn't stop and we had to tie up our hair and reapply make up every 30 minutes because we were dripping from the amount of dancing we did.... endless nights of fun - just dancing...


To finally approaching a studio where they said hip hop was a class they gave.. this was in 2008. Madness, where do I sign up. And then i did.. and so we did...


 Great memories were made on the dance floor, on stage, concerts, shows, wherever the music was good....


 But on the 27th March I put on my funny black blocks (dance shoes) for the last time as we dance a showcase for the studio at Linkside High. Like all good things... they do tend to come to an end. And sadly enough, I have danced my life cycle to its end... well at least the performing part of it. But I don't think the dancing's over.... not by a long shot... it's just that the event and occasions will have its time and place in the future...and they'll be there... they'll come.... and then there'll be dancing again :) Yea! Until then... Life's a dance......

















 





No comments:

Post a Comment