Wednesday, 24 July 2013
Blurred lines
We only want to achieve the goals we set deadlines for. If we just hope to accomplish it "at some point" - that point will never arrive. Whether you want to go somewhere, be something or do something... what's the point in just saying "I'd like to before I die." What If I die this year? What if I don't? Point is............... I don't know when I will. Haha, so dramatic... but rational logic for the point I'm trying to make. So how then, can I give such a vague deadline (pardon the pun) in order to accomplish something I find important to me to do or have. All I can do in this situation, given the variables and the unknowns, is to set a deadline for each and every thing. And so I have or am... :/ well, I'm on it. Haha. For those who know me, know I possess a bucket list. What I don't have - is a deadline date column next to these things. So yeah... sorting that out. If my life is a reflection of all the moments that I wished to experience... then I've lived... goes the theory? :) Hopefully my deadlines are all in line with my lifetime. No more Blurred lines...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment