Monday, 23 September 2013
Scared face
A lot of things scare me... the thought of suffocating... spiders..... failing at anything...... spiders.... haha. But movies, nah.. I'm over that. I can watch a scary movie and I can be pretty on edge whilst watching, but afterwards I go about my day (coz its just a movie). Well, that all changed... when I watched The Conjuring. If you haven't watched it yet - please don't. If you think the Exorcist was bad, it had nothing on this. I closed my eyes in parts, I swore, it waaaaas ridiculous. I got home last night and watched 3 episodes of The goodwin games just so that I could laugh at some chilled, comical tv just to rest my mind. The fact that it was based on a true story kind of shakes up the nerves a little. I don't for a second believe that any of the shit I saw was going to happen to me when I got home, but when I say my mind was fkd, I was considering leaving the lamp light on. Hahaaha. So yeah for the first time I can say, yes I regret it... it was beyond my level of fear facing challenges.... Horror's are for he birds. I'm out. Comedies for the win............ oh and rom coms, coz fairytale love stories of "how it's meant to be" is at the very least tolerated to lose sleep over in my books. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment