Things that pissed me off today........................ Clearly I'm still angry, seeing as how I feel the need to write about it
1. Britney Spears pathetic new song - "work"... It makes me wanna end my life early
2. Still not getting my car back today so I can't LEAVE the F*king office and I really need to
3. Considering asking honestly anyone at this point to take me home and realising my house keys are in my mom's car still......................... idiot.
4. The f*king office phones and the fact that I CAN'T dial out, because for 3 weeks now, Telkom still doesn't give a shit.
5. Myself.... I pissed myself off, in so many ways that I don't deserve supper tonight
6. I'm hungry and don't have any damn peanuts and no transport to take me to get any
7. My mom was gonna fetch me at 3pm but now she can only fetch me at 4pm (stuck where I really don't want to be for just a little longer)
8. Thinking about how frustrated I am and not knowing the solution to ease it
9. Realising that hip hop is dead because that's all the radio plays and the radio keeps playing incessant shit.

No comments:
Post a Comment