Monday, 25 November 2013

Red Bull - crazy talk

Red Bull Racing takes the Constructor's and Vettel his 9th consecutive win, winning 13 overall for my first season of actively watching Formula one. No surprises with Red Bull winning though, so I'm hoping that next year when things start to even out as far as the car spec goes, they'll still remain ahead of the pack. Was really cool to watch, though I'll admit the excitement levels aren't at a all time high for me during the race. But nonetheless, totally addicted!! Haha. Mark Webber is out, so Daniel Recciardo is taking his place... Which makes sense seeing as how he's sponsored by them. I was trying to fathom that whole scenario of Red Bull sponsoring drivers other than the drivers of the red bull racing team. All makes sense, so yeah keen to see that next year, wonder how he'll fair in comparison to Mark. Anyway....................... it's all over, another 111 days before 2014 F1, so yeah, I'm keen to follow a full season! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment