Thursday, 29 September 2011

Bat eyes

I have a love hate relationship with my contact lenses... they help me to see everything perfectly - LOVE... they have also decided to make one eye seriously red from some form of irritation that I don't know the reason for - HATE. I want to have eye laser surgery (laughing) so that I don't have to get in bed all comfy only to realise with all the lights out, that I still have them firmly attached to my eyeballs. Yes, you do need to remove these bad boys every evening. Or have to shut them tightly when there's crazy wind coz it dries them out to the point that i can't see. I would wear the glasses I have, except my little cousin thought it might be funny to break the gut that holds the lens in place, and whilst I'm sure taped up glasses might be super saxay... I don't think its the right look for me. So yeah, contacts love/hate. Love/hate relationships are very tiring... You're over it... but you won't do anything about it. :/



No comments:

Post a Comment