Thank God it's almost holiday... or the labour law.... or, erm... the birth of Jesus? Ah screw it... whomever is deserving of the gratitude - here it is.. I feel that I am slowly starting to lose patience sooner than usual, my communicative skills are diminishing and the lack of chocolate in my life is making my brain fuzzy and very, very confused. In fact, this endorphin releasing substance is probably what kept me off the 'bitch fence' ... so yeah, what with the diet, detox and fitness vibe, i have started climbing that fence due to a serious lack of 'sweetness' in my system. It happens. But like I said... thank the pope (forgot about him) that holiday is just about here.. Time to switch off to the sounds of 5fm.. and tune into the sounds of my cd's. Time to get out of bed whenever the hell I feel like it and not grab my phone aimlessly when it starts blaring Adrian lux's 'teenage crime' to wake me up. (In the event that I have actually had a decent night's sleep) Yeah - funny how certain given's become luxuries for the uneasy mind. I will go where I like, when I like and not have to worry about who knows where I am... I will not do anything I don't feel like... this is my holiday after all.......... And very soon I will jump in a car and set off on a holiday where I will have an ambivalent feeling of being away for 5 days. But I am so unbelievably certain that I need it. I promise to come back resembling my usual former self.. (non bitch fence) It's time for a change.. maybe a break from here will inspire that... that and lindt chocolate. Just saying..

Hey caz,enjoy ur holiday...well deserved
ReplyDelete