Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Change it up!

Ok, so this summer's about changing your look.... Stop being boring.. When you look better, you feel better. Do you feel amazing right now? No, change your look, your vibe and essentially (hopefully) you will start to feel better. Easiest way to change your look is with a new haricut or different style sunnies. I am mildly obsessed with  sunglasses at the moment and think that it is an accessory you should be able to change up depending the mood you're in. This summer's mood - vintage. Chic. Whatever. Out with the old, in with the new. If sunnies isnt enough, change your hair colour, lose weight and maybe even pass yourself off as someone else. Hahahaha. Kidding. I don't really give a shit, I just wanted to post cool pics of awesome sunglasses..... :/










1 comment:

  1. hey caz, loving the glasses pics, the only ones im wearing in this freezing weather are my spectacles...my very european ones, similar to your pic number seven, so i hope i am moderatly kewl looking this side.

    ReplyDelete