Saturday, 17 December 2011

Sex and the City

I have recently taken up the series of SATC in a personal quest to see what all the fuss was about. Well, it's not all Fendi and Dolce after all.... in fact the amazing clothes and labels are there just to show upper east side living, and plus, a well thought out story about the cynicism of a group of best girlfriends when it comes to life, relationships, and sex wouldnt be as entertaining were it filmed in an 'average living' state where where life is very ordinary, let's say. But the story behind the bling bags and high stiletto's has me blushing, laughing, nodding my head a hellova lot (not to mention relating.... to almost every single episode) So, needless to say, I am completely in love with SATC. Carrie, who is a columnist asks the same questions I have run through my very mind in question for so long. It's a great show, I take back the stereotype stigma of the type of person who thrives and lives by it... although I'm pretty sure there are many reasons 'other girls' enjoy it vs my reasons. But it's all good. Chick show to the max, but with the witty intellect to keep me eager at unfolding the next episode each time with regards to relationships and life and the conclusions they come up with. Perhaps... somehow... I might be enlightened :) So far, I have come to know that....... I'm not alone in my ways and ideas when it comes to these topics. Perhaps I should mail copies of the series to the few that think I'm 'different' ....... just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment