2013 - Vespa vibes.....
Thursday, 26 January 2012
Ride more.... Drive less...
Ok so a beach cruiser's outta the question... coz, wellll they're only somewhere far away from here and like all things that need to make their way here - they come at a price... A shipping price... and it aint cheap :/ So While mountain bikes and road bikes and motorbikes and scooters are run of mill as far as a change up from the car goes.... I don't want to do that for anything other than fun. So when I think fun... I think Vespa, I think rollerblades, I think beach cruisers and fixed gear bikes aka 'fixies'. Well let's just say that our bicycle culture here is virtually non-existent and therefore just getting a bicycle and hoping to join the masses on the leisure side of it wouldn't be an option. I would need to other road race (yeah......um......not for me) or mountain bike (cool, seems fun, little injury prone and thinking maybe not ideal) I just think to myself we live in a small enough place to ride more and drive less. We literally jump in our car for anything... and God forbid we have the windows down for fresh air... no no, its all about aircon. So when is there time to be more natural and economical and fun when it comes to getting from A-B...? So, ok gonna start small and see 'where it takes me...' Seems more and more people are slowly doing this.. and to keep up with doing the cool fun things in life... having the right stuff keeps you involved in the circles of those doing it. Life is all about living in the moment and doing as many cool things with cool people as often as possible. The rest is 'on paper' but paper doesn't count when you're looking back on the memories you made......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I love the bike in the 4th pic..
ReplyDelete