Look at THAT BIKE .........!! (not the chick...) hahahaha !
Friday, 22 June 2012
Pumped
Excitement's running through my veins, so much so that I'm not sleeping through the night... It's either up super early or up in the middle of the night, and God forbid I try fall asleep once this happens. :/ Not concerned though, I'm convinced I sleep too much anyway, hahaha, I need to start using more of my time to literally do more. Good plan I reckon. We'll see how it goes, i'm sure that concept will be perfect for my holiday, whereas upon return I might be so keeshed, sleep is all I need! Even more exciting, Bron, my closest mate from school days is going to be the roof over me head and a mini tourist for 2 days before the tour starts. She has been begging me for yeeeears to come overseas and spend time with her, I am happy to say that any tiem prior to this probably wouldn't have been ideal, but the spaces and places we're both at now, I'm looking forward to it so much... and at least now I don't need to wonder around London like a lost child in a giant supermarket. Though that would be an experience in itself. But given the time I have there, I'd like to be guided for the most part. So ya, super keen and super ready for that! Works' crazy as expected, so many loose ends to tie up.... but I have booked my groupon voucher for a massage the day before I leave, so I can get on that plane with no tension..... anywhere! It was borderline expiring, so it seemed like perfect timing. Anyway nuf' nonsense talk... still counting down.... and I don't have any any pics of relevance for now that I care to share, but I have a couple cool ones nonetheless of things that still linger on my mind all the time.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment