Hahahahahah, well true as it may be, it's not filled with the demise it sounds to be. My days in the land PE-ness and South African soil are numbered. Yip, 5 sleeps (as an excited child might say) Who counts days these days anyway? If you're in the day things are gonna happen, the feeling living inside of you that day requires no further countdown. So yes, on Wednesday my sleeps will be over, and my flight will be ready.... I don't have anything exciting to talk about and anything I write I imagine will just piss everyone off coz I'll try talk about things of human interest and somehow it'll lead back to convo's of of my trip. I'm sorry, not much else is on my mind. What's going down though in this bit of time though, Quinsley and a couple of the guys are in Welkom, well - shortly arriving - for a mad event.. Can't wait to be a part of the next one, it's been far too long, what with work and travel etc of my own, these things kinda stand in the way, :/ Next time for sure though... anyway..... they're gonna have an insane time, pity not all hanging out my last weekend here, but while everyone's doing cool things, we must be happy for one another.. Good luck QS :) Speaking of cool things, dancing, oh my word.... got a corporate gig hooked up for few of the girls from class for an SAB event, and it went down very nicely. Big up to you guys.... love arranging that stuff and dancing too - when it comes to our rehearsals. Flip, and do we have rehearsals! So many happening now that it's tough keeping up, but ask me where I'd rather be than dancing in studio preparing for showtime.... nowhere.... honestly. It's my 'thing' dig it, nothing's gonna change that. barring, erm, old age and knee pain at some point, hahahahaha, whatevs, still long before that's a concern, I hope! :P 28 is looming.. but don't tell a soul. So yeah loads of dancing, planning for holiday and tying up work vibes - and going out with a Bang on the work vibes. A long cape town trip, which successfully came to a close yesterday. Now for the last minute errands and Dr 'hugs' to make sure all is in order before I say 'Thanks for your email with issues, it is welcomed.. but will only be tended to when I return from my Eiffel tower picnic in Paris, gondola ride in Venice, castle visit in Germany and all the amazing things I can't mention here due to you not giving a shit' But I'm getting it done..... and its Friday - which means packing vibes this weekend. Life is good.... very good... for now. :) This I know, coz my mind tells me so.

No comments:
Post a Comment