Old people will do and say what they want because they can get away with it.... 'Ah don't stress about him, he's old... he has no idea what he's doing or saying.' Or 'don't let it get to you, he's old, he didn't mean it.' Do some people (that aren't old enough to qualify for this excuse) do the same? Act stupid so as to be able to get away with things? It's easier isn't it? Pretend that you don't get it... and that is forever your defense. To the point that no one gives those type of people a hard time anymore because 'he's like that'... hmmmmm, I wonder sometimes.. This could turn into quite a story if I get into it. But I don't feel like it right now. Also I haven't blogged in a while, as pressing work issues have been occupying my time and thoughts. And I am sure to return with plenty....(Annoyed zone = blog zone) But some things are quite hard to resist the urge to mention. But again, no need to carry on. Just think it's true of some, not-old people to carry this trait.

No comments:
Post a Comment