Saturday, 12 November 2011

Say cheese

Ok, So I don't even recall whether I have mentioned my new toy... the Nikon D70 SLR. Bought for the purpose of, erm, taking photos, haha, and well mainly for the fact that I would like to have a decent camera for my trip overseas next year. (that, I have mentioned) Well I decided to start playing around and seeing how complex an SLR vs a simple point and shoot is. At first I didn't want to do a thing without a manual, or a living and breathing manual, with whom I might have more patience. (I don't do reading instructions very well) Anywaaaay, seeing as though I was anxious to just get started on my own, I figured what the hell and started snapping. I have plenty to learn, very keen to as well, so let's see how it progresses I guess. I've created a new page under my list of pages on the right, check it out if you want. Hoping there's potential for some good ones. Anyway, just another thing I'm into.. so it's more for fun than anything else.

Don't know that I have a pic of me on my blog.. hahaha, odd I guess? I don't know. But here is the face behind the cam.. well.... some of it ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey caz, awesome that you got a camera, I was too excited to do the manual thing either, just wanted to start snapping as soon as possible. They say there are canon and Nikon photographers, glad to see you joined the dark side . I just got snapping but later down the line it will help to read the manual,so you feel more informed and get optimists ability.. So excited for you

    ReplyDelete