Is everyone, but me, insanely happy? I'm sorry, but every status I read, is "Sooooo excited for this weekend!" or "Soooo excited to see my boyfriend later" or "Friday, yaaaaaaaay" Are these people on a chronic dose of prozac or are do they really just lead such perfect lives, that every remotely cool thing, becomes the BEST thing in the entire WORLD to happen EVER! And it's happening THIS WEEKEND!! Wow.. Clearly I categorize my emotions better, or my life sucks. I wonder which one it is.. Maybe a bit of both. Whatever. I'm going to have a somewhat cool weekend, but its not scream-it-from-the-rooftops-amazing... though I bet it might even be more fulfilling than those who are screaming out loud all over their statuses. But I guess, that's their way of telling themselves that cool things are happening for them, when in fact they're just kinda average things really. Or 'normal' things. Like getting overexcited coz it's Friday, oh my word, you'll never slip into manic depression, coz every Friday (even if you're having shitty days prior to it) you are overwhelmed with supreme joy! It's fascinating for you, I'm so excited for you right now. Monday- Thursday's issues go into Pandora's box until Monday returns. That's incredible. I wonder if I start doing that if I'll start to believe that amazing things are happening too, or if the people who really know me will think I've lost my mind, and consequently offer me some advice for the reason behind my 'obvious' overcompensation of emotions.. well that, or some of their prozac.
Human beings = strange.
No comments:
Post a Comment