Wednesday, 31 October 2012

31 October (Halloween) - Where I'm at..

 

Ok, so a few things...............like no more controls on the steering wheel, and not being able to find my door handle or window buttons in the dark. Hahaha.... It'll come with time I guess.. Manually switching on my lights and windscreen wipers, and having to unclip the front loader when I get out the car, and consequently put it back in when I get back in.. So minor luxury changes or convenience for the luxury experience of a vehicle. 

Things that make me feel like I'm in seventh heaven.................. Full leather interior, insane sound system, start button for engine, Proper wheels! Great car sound, convertible, one and only :)


Lots to get used to and plenty to learn about it.... can't wait to make it 'mine'........ Though for now, it's pretty damn fine as it is...  little things here and there.. but all in time to ensure it's right.



No comments:

Post a Comment