Saturday, 13 October 2012

Getting Height

So the colours for this season are ice cream colours and some really cool versions of peach, pinks, coral, greens and turq's. All matching up with beige and caramel colour pants etc etc... ALSO............. the SHOES for this season are all back in favour of the shorties, awwww yeah!! Hahaha. So platforms are back! Chunky heals, and two tone and three tone slingbacks, peep toes and wedges. So, so, SO shouldn't have gone shopping the other day, it reminds me of why I steer clear really... because my personality does NOT suit my bank account, hahaha... Well at least I came to realise that I need to choose where I need to spend my monthly 'spending portion' every month as opposed to on all the things I desire... FYI.. I desire a lot... Bicycle parts (cool things), Car stuff (cool things), Things for in and around my home (this is my main thing), FOOD stuff for making cool desserts for people (LOVE), kitchen gadgets (oh my word - mild obsession) and lastly clothes and shoes.................. this desire I have managed to keep in a tightly concealed container... and the other day it was poking it's head out and going wtf, I need all of this. Now. So anyway shopped some... wanna shop more.... must calm down, but C H E C K O U T the shoes for this summer and then lastly a the pair I indulged in, because well.... I just had to.





















The Sissy Boy pair I bought...





No comments:

Post a Comment