Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Good things come to those who wait

Well I waited and waited.............. and it finally came..... in a big box from across the ocean..... I've always been a quantity over quality person, haha sounds weird, coz its usually the other way around. But I guess it's coz I'm not too phased about the big, expensive, the lavish, the name.... to prove what? to whom? If I like it, I don't care who made it or where I bought it. But when you find yourself being in a position to get the proper stuff, you tend to save and you tend to wait coz there is no greater thrill than seeing something that you want more than anything, having to wait and anticipate the fruition of it....... and finally having it become yours.

But.............. it's not what it's meant to be yet. The colour isn't right, the one I wanted was nowhere left in the world, ok, ok, well... at a very silly price. But I know some people who know some people who'll get it spot on the way I have it in my mind's eye. The red tyre was just to have a look see how it looks and put it on my Carlton track frame which is gonna look pretty sick when it's done - at the moment has been sandblasted is all. It needs a coat of paint, going in for metallic gunmetal, but a little darker - just off black really, so yeah.. a work in progress. Projects are the fundamentals of mind stimulation and fun......... and who doesn't like a fun time :P

Good thing come to those who wait...... this is a great thing.... more to come....

Aerospoke... dig it.



No comments:

Post a Comment