Wednesday, 17 October 2012
You're right. Sorry.
No one likes to be wrong, I know this.... I am never wrong, haha ;) BUT......... if for some reason I find myself having made a decision or anything along the likes of upsetting someone, and I could have done or approached it in a better manner or worded something a little better... then I will apologise. But honestly... for me... I never do anything with ill intent. Hence, my 'sorry' - it's not just a word... to keep a peace, it's a feeling, of regret over something I didn't mean to do. But people who ignorantly and with full understanding go so far as to constantly ignore, downplay, make excuses for, and brush off things that they KNOW are important, that the KNOW matter... but because they cannot do anything about... would rather, (haha -and this is the best part...) they would rather downplay a situation or make up an excuse because they can't do anything about it, making it seem trivial, than actually being grown up enough to say I am so much in the wrong, I'm sorry, because I truly.am.sorry, but there's nothing I can do.... They are too PROUD to admit that they 'can't and would rather explain why it's not necessary. So many people do it. I mean..................................... what kind of people are we, when in our minds we believe one thing, and when we open our mouths it's a different thing - a lie, because it's easier to talk shit to make it look like it's the fault of every day life issues, than tell the truth and risk looking like someone who doesn't care. When in hindsight, it's the bullshit that makes you look like you don't care. People aren't ugly by nature, we are forgiving by nature... all we want in life is an apology, and an admission of guilt. It's exactly why people get lesser sentences in prison when you confess... Because it's too easy to deny wrong doing.... So fuck you then. And then there're the people who don't even 'believe' they're wrong when they are, and so what they're saying matches their thoughts, and those in harmony are still wrong... hahahaha, well lets just say... don't go on second dates with those people, coz you're in for a tough time in life. No one likes to admit when they're wrong, but jeez, how often are you in fact, that when you are.. you won't just say sorry? Just goes to show, no matter the age of people, no matter the intelligence (that's a big one) people can still handle things so poorly.. and never admit to it, or even further, admit it to themselves, but do nothing about it. There's no harm done with an apology if you're wrong. There's resolution and moving forward. If you 'haven't done anything wrong', put yourself in the recipients shoes..... then ask yourself again.... simple. I wish people would get it right... treat others as you would like to be treated.... Not how you feel like on the day, because you're too tired to care, because you have a headache and your plate's full and so you hoping it will just go away... and that they'll understand coz they also have busy days and headaches, wa wa wa.....The problems won't.... the people might. You choose what you want to see in the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment