Monday, 24 December 2012

Mistletoe and Wine

The worst is over..... or is it? Well shopping for sure - that's all in my past. Thank Heavens... Today i chill, wrap last prezzies, watch Christmas movies and have a nice dinner with a good friend and her family... tomorrow my army of aunts, uncles and cousins will eat, drink and be merry and the day after we we unwind riverside..... with my dad... It's that time of year where whatever your problems are, the things you don't have, or things you'd love to have, people you need and those that aren't around anymore.... hurt the most. So it's safe to say it's the worst time of year for everyone who has troubles, but it's the best time of year also, if you are lucky enough to have some of what you would like through Christmas. So we're all mostly on par... but for the most part, if we just realise it's a time of giving thanks.... then we don't need to be sad or without at all, but rather look around and see what and who's around you....... we have more than we believe. I am grateful as I write this.... for the love I feel, know and see when I'm around family and friends... it reminds me of the good there is the world - when the rest of the year all we tend to focus on is the bad...

Merry Christmas readers, fellow bloggers, friends and whoever really........................ God Bless You All. x


No comments:

Post a Comment