Monday, 3 December 2012
S2K Day.....................
So Sunday was already set to be an uber chilled day, luckily the weather played the part for that which I've been wanting to do all week..... clean and polish my car. I know that sounds ridiculous, perhaps for a girl....for me....? Whatever you may think you believe, I have massive respect for this car, and want to treat it, drive it, and maintain it the way it deserves. With that level of love for it, comes time and effort...... a whole 4 hours of it. Hahahaaha, so after 1x sunburnt back, sore hands and tired arms, she looked brand new... Was fun, time-occupying and relaxed as a Sunday should be. Not only did I get to clean the yellow beast, I took it for a long Sunday drive (top down) Was perfect weather for it, so I was pretty stoked about that. And not like a sunday driver aka driving miss daisy. We drove properly. Hahaha. Cool day in the end, buggered by the afternoon, napped, church and sunset drive home...................................... all in a s2k day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment