Friday, 15 April 2011
So it's Friday...
I never ever believed those people who'd say they 'forgot to eat' because they were so consumed with whatever it was they were doing and that meal times just passed by unnoticed. I was like, 'suuuure, ok'. My skeptism was purely based around the fact that I NEVER 'forget' to eat. Well, let me just say that while I should really be working, and on top of that have a number of personal errands to run, and it is now midday - I have not yet eaten. I literally just forced myself away from my PC to go make a cup of coffee. I do feel now that I have played around a bit on day 2 of my 'blogging experience' and have submitted a post, that I can officially return to the other reality I am a part of.. This is my 'forget about what others are thinking and doing' space, but for now, I need to get back to reading emails, looking for new running shoes, creating playlists for a birthday and buying ingredients for my godchild's birthday cake - which I have been elected to bake on Sunday. Lucky me. A day in the life....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment