Monday, 18 April 2011

A new week

So I'm pleased to say that New Balance is pretty cool. I had my concerns, but after Saturday realised that they're pretty awesome. Some confused, half asleep runners looked at my feet with questioning expressions. The question being, 'What's this chick on about?' Which made me love them even more! The cake got done, the gifts were bought, events were attended and it all ended with a sunset on the horizon... But this Monday has brought (aside from work) a 4-day week, dance class, week 2 of training, and plenty to look forward to. So far, stress free, but it is 8:30AM on a Monday, it won't be long before someone tries to jump the Worraker Road stop street and kill me, or a telesales person calls trying to sell me something I clearly don't need - else I'd have it - Imagine that? But yeah, new week, let's see what happens...

Just something cool I read the other day:
"You see things that are and say 'Why?' But I dream of things that never were and say 'Why not?'"

No comments:

Post a Comment