I just got ready and all dressed etc so that I could go downstairs to get myself a hot, steamy coffee. I'm staying at the Road lodge in Durban and sadly, morning coffee needs (while half awake in pyjamas) aren't recognised by this Hotel. But for R7 you can go into the dining room among all the fresh and awake breakfast diners and get a take away. So I did that. I am back in bed, my coffee was hot and steamy - I burnt my tongue. Typical. But it was pretty amazing. Creamy....
So today is Day 1 of the Medical conference and since I'm in 'ey bru' town, and will most likely be speaking with a gazillion Indian Doctors today, I am concerned that I may well develop an accent by the end of the weekend. It's a scary thought, but possible. After setting up our table and just 'being' there to represent, we will pack up and theeeeen I am going to get a close up on the architecture of the Durban Stadium. It. is. quite. exceptional :) Vibes for later include eating at Gabby's (best prawns ever apparently) I say, take me there, and I'll tell you if I agree?! Possibly a movie - The Hangover II - one I can cross off my list. Almost time to go, and although I'm working on a Saturday, I had the first decent sleep last night that I've had in a while, so I can thank my lucky 'star' for that. All I want to do is be back home but tomorrow will be here before I know it...


No comments:
Post a Comment