Monday, 6 June 2011

My Heart's wall is down, now my wall needs a heart..

Back home and back to work. I haven't had much time to do anything........ including doing nothing... But all I do know is that my heart and mind are inspired to do something cool. I wasn't sure what it was but I do know what gets me excited even further than the thoughts, and that's being creative and working with photo's etc. Soooo I have this idea, well I've had it for a while - to have a photo wall.. as an art piece in the lounge like this:


But now I'm liking this as the back wall of my bed:


Idea is, I guess, to crop everything to the same size - polaroid style for print. So let's see, tonight I'll start getting the pics together. Nice idea to see happy times and memories before going to sleep at night... help's for a good one. A long Monday, but who would've thought it could be as good as it was. It isn't over, dancing soon.......... then warm vibes at home. We're in for a cold winter, but today was a little warmer than usual. Here's hoping there'll be more days like this in between to help us get through it......


No comments:

Post a Comment