Saturday, 1 October 2011
Choice
I think If I start theorising when it comes to this topic, I could probably come up with a number of different ways to look at it. But there is a category which a certain group fall into when it comes to fate. You either think fate is a load of Bulllshit and you basically determine your own future by the choices you make day to day whether big or small. Then there are those who do think that fate is a very real thing in everyone's 'journey' so to speak. For the former I'd say decision making can be something they take rather seriously. For the latter I imagine them to be the type of people who 'go with the flow' / 'ride the wave' and whatever other figure of speech closely resembles not really being phased by the outcome of their choices - as fate will have what it will and you are a mere pawn in that plan. But then you get another group - the category where I feel I place myself I guess. Whereby I do believe in fate. This is quite funny if you think you know me, because for most that do they would say I'm rather cynical and and straight up with situations or choices, and somewhere near 100% of the time - I am definitely trying me best to figure out the right way to do everything. But for the very few who know ALL of me and how I am.. they'll know the part I just described (all too well too) But they'll know that for some reason that intelligence and reason goes out the window when I talk about fate. I will say things like 'whatever's meant to happen, will' and everything works out ok in the end, if you do good, good will happen unto you.' That kind of stuff and I honestly believe it... But yet, I have such a hard time making decisions. As if it is up to me and me alone to make things happen or not happen. I procrastinate so much it's actually quite ridiculous. Which makes me think these days, do I really believe in fate anymore? I'm starting become cynical toward that belief now, haha. I just wonder then whether I'm living a smarter life by thinking so much before I do? Or whether I'm living my life slower than everyone else might be? I guess every 'wonder' will lead to another and then this post will never end. But choice.... it's a funny thing because if you believe in fate at all... then surely every choice you make - is the right one?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment