Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Shoot your heart out

It's been a good couple of days since I have posted anything, but my mind went on a sabbatical and has officially returned. In this period I decided to buy a camera. And not just any camera, but a decent SLR. I have taken a few shots and am so pleased to say that it's fucking awesome! Hahaha. I imagine that I will get quite involved in it. Right now, I need to just figure out how to play around with it and then I'm sure the rest will follow. It was intended for the trip to Europe next year. I cannot wait to capture the architectural beauty that is set to be seen after going through the itinerary. Super excited! Anyway, I'll be somewhat good behind the camera by then I think, :) Watch this space!

And on to other things.............. haha... Dancing started last night, busy learning what will be my 3rd dance for our end of year show. It's a piece whereby contemporary fuse with hiphop on stage. It's going to great in the end. Lots of choreography learnt last night already. Let's see... It's not far away before we hit the stage again...

Summer's almost here... wow. I also have no idea how I am going to survive it at home, I feel as though my oxygen levels decrease as I walk through the door. But that's ok, I spend too much time indoors anyway, maybe I'll just start spending my evenings going for drives and taking pics.. perhaps the beach?!

While my mind has returned, it is still full of shit and trying to be positive.. I am also hoping for positive outcomes and things to happen for a lot of people who need it and are waiting for it.. 

"everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay..... it's not the end"




No comments:

Post a Comment