Men and Women’s bathrooms should be indicated just by the words ‘ladies and gents’, not silhouettes of a strapping man or lady of the night, gender symbols, or words in another language that mean I need to understand whether I’m heading into the right bathroom based on my brushed up European. There shouldn’t be sombrero’s or female and male versions of hens and crap. When I need to pee, the last thing I wanna do is uncomfortably dance outside two doors staring at the ‘bathroom indicators’ of which one I should enter. Eventually I end up seeing a male going into the one and naturally burst through the door next to his, assuming and hoping that he isn’t a screaming queen and his preference is to use a ladies room. In which case I could potentially be blinded by running into ‘the cockhouse’ and not the henhouse...
Ladies and gents.... that’s all. We don’t need to play guessing games when going to the loo... we have to guess enough in our life to avoid finding this entertaining. Thanks.
I mean.............. This is one of those moments where you just 'hope' you have solved the riddle and that your logic is in tact when you're walking in.
No comments:
Post a Comment