Saturday, 4 August 2012
Infectious soul
I live for myself and I live for today. Because what if there is no tomorrow, or what if tomorrow just never arrives. So what do I want now..? And if nothing else mattered......... what decision would I make today based on what I felt like doing, achieving, seeing, experiencing... now? Go overseas? ok.. Go again... ok... further my studies... ok.. Dance in front of a massive rig for international concerts every time they're here. ok...Do I love the band? Maybe... Do I love music - it's what get's me through each day with a smile despite anything that might be causing the opposite. So I will. Do I necessarily want to do things alone....? No. Do I necessarily want to go with people who just 'can'... well... No. Not ideally... But would I be going and experiencing that thing and doing that thing that I want to do in my life.. Yes. So then.. I've made that decision - to be at peace with the people are part of my life's ride, regardless if they're the ones I want there for every single moment or not. The ones I do are there too for a lot of them. But everyone who's willing to jump in the backseat and come along for the trip... the ride.... the bite to eat... So that me, myself can be able to fulfill that bucket list I so sincerely hope I get through, is welcome. I knew when I came back from Europe, I'd come back with a full heart, and so with that, I solid mindset.... and I'm living for 'me' every day... so I can smile a lot...... despite anything that might be causing the opposite. So cheers to me, hoping life works well that way. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment