Raspberry pie
Saturday, 11 August 2012
When life's not peachy... - raspberry
When things are awry... I bake. Not to eat my baked goods myself! ..........ok, well maybe I taste them a little... :) It's something that for me provides great distraction and sincere enjoyment. I don't know why, because I absolutely love cooking, but for me there is something 'sweet' about the challenge of baking something and it turns out amazing. That and it makes my home smell warm and comforting, which goes a long way right now too. Anyway....I made this the other night just from my head really coz I didn't have enough ingredients to make it a big crazy ass one, so I just made a berry tart how I know a berry tart to be made. It tasted ok to me, mom and stepdad loved it! So I guess it wasn't all bad then. But watch this space, I will show you more... coz well, why not. And these ones will be of recipe type, only coz I'm not a chef, and with baking there aren't always shortcuts and off the cuff styles that work. haha.
Raspberry pie
Raspberry pie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment