Sunday, 12 August 2012

When life throws ya lemons...

.........make lemon meringue? Haha, well I did, and damn glad I did. :) I had always been a little nervous of this one, what with having to use 'the rind of a lemon' and such. What a load of crap, I hate recipes that set you up to fail. I hate anything that sets you up to fail. So I steered clear, until yesterday when I realised, stuff that, I feel like it and this recipe doesn't consist of any rind nonsense, so I'm gonna give it a go. It was quite cool - I had a minichef kitchen happening. I was making supper, dessert and a cup of tea all at once, yes I multitask... and yes only things I wish to multitask. Otherwise I don't.. Like watching my favourite series and texting. That just isn't gonna happen. Coz you see...... my eyes, they do not multitask. Sooooo about 1 hour ago, I tasted this little baby and shared it with my fellow tasters and it was ridonk! And that's a good adjective for those not familiar with the term, though I'm pretty sure if you're not from the dark ages, you do.. Here's a peak at what I managed to whip up. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment