Tuesday, 4 September 2012

6 in 1 aint fun

What is it with 6 pack milk packaging and it just....not..... being strong enough to hold all the milks???! FFS Not once, ever, in my history and existence of milk purchasing, have I ever been able to carry the milk box by the designated finger place holders from shelf to car. Packaging FAIL. I'm sorry, but if you're going to group all 6 cartons together so that we get our measly R2.00 discount as opposed to buying them all separately, make sure the average individual can carry that shit to the boot of his/her car. And not just make it there, but also with a smile on their face, not a panicked oh-my-fuck-this-shit's-bout-to-tear look whilst you have no free hands coz you're carrying other packets, a handbag and car keys! And God forbid the packer will put this 6 pack of milks in a packet.. noooooo, this is designed for packetless carrying. Well, I'd like to debate that falsely implanted misconception by way of a demonstration. Next time I have milk on the list, I'm going to document that shit. Could Parmalat PLEASE design stronger packaging for their milks... else leave the friggin cartons, all loose, we'll pay our R2.00 extra, and the packer will pack that shit in a packet! Problem solved.

Sincerely
I refuse to cry over spilt milk...

No comments:

Post a Comment